Dallas Hope Charities fulfills the outreach mission and the call for being aware of caring for those in need. Participation in our wide array of outreach opportunities is a great way to meet new people while uplifting the marginalized.
Every year students go back to school without the necessary school supplies with which to be successful. For low income families or those struggling with medical expenses, the financial burden of going back to school can overwhelming. Please consider participating in our annual Back to School Supply Drive by donating school supplies to families in need. All proceeds benefit Prism Health North Texas, a partnering organization that provides services to families with children impacted by HIV/AIDS.
Items needed are:
- Composition notebooks
- Spiral notebooks (1-subject college/wide rule)
- Notebook paper (college/wide rule)
- Construction paper (9x12 and 18x12)
- Manila paper (9x12 and 18x12)
- Index cards lined (5x3 inches)
- Pocket folders (with and without prongs)
- Heavy duty zipper pouch and pencil box
- Pens (red, blue and black ink)
- #2 pencils
- Colored pencils (12ct)
- Scissors (blunt and pointed tip)
Donations are collected seasonally on Wednesdays and Sundays. For more information, please phone us at 214-351-1901, extension 134 or use the buttons to the right or below to contact us. If you'd like to donate items please contact us and check the calendar for the next available collection date.