Every year students go back to school without the necessary school supplies with which to be successful. For low income families or those struggling with medical expenses, the financial burden of going back to school can overwhelming. Please consider participating in our annual Back to School Supply Drive by donating school supplies to families in need. All proceeds benefit Prism Health North Texas, a partnering organization that provides services to families with children impacted by HIV/AIDS.
Items needed are:
- Composition notebooks
- Spiral notebooks (1-subject college/wide rule)
- Notebook paper (college/wide rule)
- Construction paper (9×12 and 18×12)
- Manila paper (9×12 and 18×12)
- Index cards lined (5×3 inches)
- Pocket folders (with and without prongs)
- Heavy duty zipper pouch and pencil box
- Pens (red, blue and black ink)
- #2 pencils
- Colored pencils (12ct)
- Scissors (blunt and pointed tip)
Dallas Hope Charities fulfills the outreach mission and the call for being aware of caring for those in need. Participation in our wide array of outreach opportunities is a great way to meet new people while uplifting the marginalized.
Donations are collected seasonally on Wednesdays and Sundays. For more information, to donate, or volunteer please contact us. If you’d like to donate items please contact us and check the calendar for the next available collection date.