Any contribution amount makes a big impact. You can choose to support a specific program or make a donation to support Dallas Hope Charities in fulfilling our mission across the organization.
Our mailing address:
Dallas Hope Charities
PO Box 196006
Dallas, TX 75219
Volunteers are the life of our programs. We can’t distribute our Meals of Hope without the generous donation of time from the community.
If you would like to get involved, click the Volunteers link. You’ll be taken to a sign up form on BetterImpact where you can create an account that can be used to view and schedule volunteer times.
Dallas Hope Charities understands the importance of protecting the privacy of personal information, especially in today’s increasingly electronic environment. We respect and protect the privacy of our donors and adhere to the following guidelines.
- Information about donors and donations is handled with respect and confidentiality.
- We do not exchange, lend, rent or sell our donor lists.
- The personal information you provide when making an online donation or registering for an event will not be disclosed to any unauthorized third parties.
- When you donate online, a secure connection is established and your information is encrypted. The secure connection is maintained until the transaction is completed or terminated.
- Employees of Dallas Hope Charities are not permitted to use this information for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for the benefit of the organization.
- If you provide us with your postal address or email address, you may receive periodic mailings about Dallas Hope Charities, its programs, or about upcoming events. If you prefer to not receive these mailings, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have supplied your telephone number online, you may receive telephone contact from us regarding your donation or responding to requests you may have made.